APAC Desktop Support - Top Tier Finanical Company
Permanent position in a top tier Finanical firm
1st and 2nd line support
About Our Client
Our client is a No. 1 Company in the market, to cope with their company road map, they are looking for a talented candidate with solid infrastructure and support experience to join their APAC team!
- To provide daily operation, technical support and troubleshooting services to end-users in a proactive and professional manner
- To take ownership of each case in a professional, consistent, and efficient manner.
- To provide an optimum service to our stakeholders, commit to the expectation, and maintain customer productivity and satisfaction.
- To act as a single point of contact on escalation matters.
- To participate on technical documentation and knowledge base sharing.
- To participate on desktop related projects.
- Base on priority, handle cases from L1 helpdesk, and set client expectation.
- Identify root caused, and provide technical sharing, advice and guidance to team members.
- Take ownership on unresolved cases, collect information, and transfer to Level 3.
- Handle Desktop / Laptop / Mobile Devices (Smartphone, Tablet) / Remote Access incidents and requests.
- Handle Market Data / Network / Presentation / Video Conference / Voice related incidents and requests.
- Handle new joiner setup / relocation and new joiner user briefing.
- Log all hardware changes on asset management system.
- Handle new system or application implementations including BCP.
- Take lead, or participate on technical, and project meetings.
- Perform preventative maintenance tasks and cleanup tasks.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5+ years with hands-on experience in a L1 helpdesk or desktop support position.
- Diploma holder or above of Computer Science/Information Systems or related disciplines
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English.
- Excellent communication skills and customer-oriented.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and able to follow process and procedure.
- Investment banking experience will be advantageous but not mandatory.
- Support Knowledge on Active Directory, MS Windows OS, MS Office, MS Outlook, MS Lync, Network Protocols; etc
- IT Project coordination experience will be required.
- Candidate with expereince in supporting all rounded task or one man bank would be preferred
What's on Offer
- APAC and global exposure
- Great brand in the industry
- Permanent headcount with great fringe benefits
- Candidate with independent