APAC Construction Project Manager
Leading retail group
Covering APAC region
About Our Client
Our client is a global leading brand with many retail stores in APAC region.
- Work with global real estate leader in evaluating sites, negotiating landlord work and reviewing lease exhibits.
- Field management, project scope evaluations, estimating, cost management, negotiating contracts, scheduling, and managing subcontractors
- Acts as the liaison with the Architect, Contractors, and other vendors.
- Responsible for the development, training and performance evaluations of external architects, consultants and contractors.
- Monitor progress of each project and perform regular inspections to ensure that the project, budget, schedule, and quality are being maintained
- Obtain necessary permits, licenses and landlord consents necessary to execute the project.
- Review, confirm and approve all contract billings, additions and deletions.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree (architecture, business, project management preferred).
- At least 5 years of experience in retail construction project management role.
- Exhibits flexibility in completing assignments in a growing / dynamic environment.
- Design background preferred & understanding of design and construction process
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, communication, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Fluent Mandarin, Cantonese and English would be a must.
- Preferably experience with Western franchise concepts.
What's on Offer
Generous, competitive compensation and benefits