Analyst/Senior Analyst - CRM
One of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world
Analyst/Senior Analyst Analytics Transformation and Customer Relationship Manage
About Our Client
My client is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations and are operating over 50 countries and districts around the world. And they are one of the largest investors in mainland China with history in mainland for more than ten years.
- Participate in roll out CRM solutions in alignment with customer proposition and related experience priorities.
- Implement end-to-end customer contact management process for effective integration of legacy customer contacts with omni-channel decisioning and deployment environment with effective stakeholders' engagement.
- Contribute on end-to-end leads design & architecture for timely messaging/ communications (real-time and batch): from business requirements translation to tool/ interface configuration.
- Support the design of omni-channel customer decisioning and deployment capability (legacy & transition to new).
- Supports customer targeting activities in achievement of business metrics and plans.
- Interfaces with business managers and vendors to determine immediate requirements, anticipate future needs and drive the development of CRM solutions
The Successful Applicant
- University degree in in Business Administration, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or other related discipline
- Has minimum 5 years work experience in customer analytics and customer life cycle management across multiple distribution channels.
- Is familiar with application of event triggers, advanced statistical techniques (e.g. segmentation, modelling) and campaign delivery across multiple channels.
- Has experience in the end-to-end campaign / lead generation process within the banking industry.
- Good technical know-how like SAS, contact management infrastructure, customer facing platform and strong business acumen.
- Ability to communicate with impact, with the capacity to ensure complex information is articulated in a meaningful way to a wide and varied audience.
- Effective communication, interpersonal, organizational, problem solving and presentation skill.
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package and benefit
- Clear target and career progression plan