AM/Senior Analyst - Client Reporting
Reputable Investment Manager
Great career potential
About Our Client
My client is a very reputable name within the international investment management space and is looking to grow in the region. Originally headquartered out of North America my client is looking to bolster its client services team with an additional hire here in their regional hub in Hong Kong.
- Proactive approach with regards to the implementation of client on-boarding process.
- Receive, review and dispatch Administration and Investment reports on daily, monthly, quarterly, six monthly and annual basis.
- Reporting/Dealing - have a good understanding of the Investment process flow, transitions processes, accounting and performance measurement.
- Create ad-hoc reports for Clients, Regulators and Financial Bodies.
- Process client cash flows as per the procedures outlined.
- Represent the team in regional initiatives where required, including any projects and system development initiatives, insofar as they impact institutional clients.
- Actively seeking opportunities to automate and streamline the work of the team, as well as contributing to the enhancement of the overall client service process.
- Ensure that work allocated is completed in an accurate and timely manner to meet client SLAs.
- Updating Client records in accordance with written procedures and direction given by the Manager on the CRM update (Client Relationship Management tool)
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure priority work gets completed in time.
- Generate required reports and Statements as per the procedures.
- Maintain compliance with confidentiality in handling client sensitive information.
- Handle additional admin and process related responsibilities efficiently.
- Escalate any potential issue in timely manner and keep the Manager informed.
- Represent the team in various projects meetings.
- Coordinate feedback sessions with stakeholders to streamline the process.
- Engage in process improvement activities within the team.
- Work closely with CSM's, RFP and Sales teams to understand the client requirements.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in fund management/investment related industry would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of global securities, mutual funds and FoFs would be preferred
- Able to work to deadlines, scheduling priorities and organising effectively
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Customer focused, demonstrating high level of commitment to customer service.
- Experience of client reporting or Management Information related work would be preferred.
- An analytical and enquiring mind.
- Comfortable to work with numbers.
- Ability to remain highly motivated and focused towards the key measurements.
- Team player who can gain the support and commitment of internal service partners.
- Accuracy and attention to detail in all aspects of service delivery, documentation and reporting.
What's on Offer
My client offers a growth environment with smooth internal processes and a competitive package to boot. My client is a great name to have on your CV and will push you to develop and grow professionally.