AML Director - Leading International Insurance Firm
Attractive compensation package and benefits.
Open and friendly work culture.
About Our Client
A global insurance leader is looking for an outstanding candidate to join the AML team. They have very successful track record in providing insurance and pension services to both individual and corporate customers.
Reporting to the head, you will be responsible for -
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and yearly risk reporting for compliance, executive management and board of directors
- Designing and modifying reporting requirements and process to ensure accuracy and efficiency
- Collecting and analyzing findings from quality assurance and internal audit in relation to AML
- Coordinating annual AML risk assessment within Asia and making recommendation to department head
- Maintaining and documenting AML/ATF risk in different business units
- Designing and administering risk assessment exercises
The Successful Applicant
To be qualified for the position, you will need to have -
- 7 -10 years of relevant experience in AML or financial crime compliance within financial services institutions
- AML/ATF professional qualification such as CAMS is a must
- Data analytics experience or audit qualifications will be a plus
- Bachelor degree in related discipline
- Strong proficiency in English
What's on Offer
Attractive compensation package will be offered to the suitable candidate. Comprehensive staff benefits. International, open and friendly work culture. Promising career opportunities.