AML Director - Hong Kong
Global Foreign Bank
About Our Client
One of the largest corporate banks in the world, this is a great opportunity to further your career in a high performing compliance function.
- To ensure effective Anti-Money Laundering systems and controls are in place to reduce the opportunities for Money Laundering.
- To review the AML control, policy and procedures that they are adequate and can be executed in practicable manner.
- To assist the Money Laundering Compliance Officer to respond to the Head Office, internal and external Auditors, JFIU as well as Regulators on AML issues.
- To enhance AML controls and branch procedures on KYC/CDD.
- To develop and monitor the effective implementation of the AML, Sanction requirement of Head Office and Hong Kong.
- To enhance and maintain the effective Transaction Monitoring Management and Case Management on suspicious transactions.
- To check and test on an ongoing basis, policy and procedures are in compliance with the AML requirements of the Head Office and Hong Kong.
- To supervise Financial Crime Teams in Hong Kong : KYC Advisory Team, Transaction Monitoring Team and Sanction Screening Team.
The Successful Applicant
You will be a university graduate with at least 10 years of AML experience in the financial services industry. You will have hands-on AML experience in a corporate banks. You will have excellent knowledge of HKMA regulations. Prior management experience is a must. Fluency in Chinese and English is essential.
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary
- Excellent career path