Amazon Marketing Specialist - Global Consumer Electronic Brand
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's leading consumer electronics companies with over 50 years of experience in creating outstanding consumer products. The company develops and manufactures innovative products that offer high quality and great value for money creating high satisfaction with consumers. With their experiences and sophisticated business, our client has strong client base and great reputation in the industry. To corporate with their growth, our client is looking for a passionate Ecommerce talent to join them.
- Develops and implements eCommerce strategies (SEO/M, automation, etc)
- Responsible for sales and marketing of brand's Amazon vendor account and web store
- Analyze and monitor web store performance, increase traffic and conversions through SEM optimization.
- Manage Consumer Marketing strategy using funnel process
- Formulate strategies and insight for impression and improvement
- Formulate and implement marketing plans to increase sales on various online platforms
- Coordinate with internal and external parties to carry out effective marketing campaigns
- Working closely with brand teams to plan, develop and execute digital marketing projects
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related discipline
- 4+ years of experiences in digital marketing/eCommerce, experiences in running 3rd market place eCommerce platform is highly preferred.
- Prior Ecommerce and Digital Marketing experience in EU will be a plus
- Knowledge of SEO and SEM
- Results and number-driven, self-motivated, creative and logical thinker.
- Demonstrated organizational and analytical skills with the ability to utilize data
- Fluent verbal and written English communications skills.
- Have a passion for technology and cutting-edge industry trends.
What's on Offer
- Competitive package and bonus
- Clear career progression opportunities
- Global exposure
- Medical coverage
- Annual Leave
- 5-days Work