AI Robotics Developer (C/ C++11/14/17)
First automation company for healthcare industry;
Machine learning solutions for healthcare;
About Our Client
Our client is a first unified automation company for health-care industry; They use machine learning approaches that focus on robotics technology for medical surgery.
They bring together the best of people, data and technology to efficiently, accurately and autonomously navigate the complex state of medical reimbursement. Currently, they're searching for several experienced C/ C++ engineer to join their tech R&D team.
- Work closely with a live-production systems and product teams to understand user interest, user intent, improve content relevancy and deliver solutions;
- Responsible for system architecture software design and maintain the current sub systems;
- Perform system integration to optimise the current performance of the systems;
- Develop components, models and algorithms of the system;
- Create formal design documentations;
The Successful Applicant
- PhD/ Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/ Electrical Engineering/ relevant field;
- At least 6 Years of hands-on software development experience using C OR C++ 11/14/17 OR Python programming;
- Proven Experience in AI/ Machine learning platform development;
- Proven Experience in real-time software operating systems and communication protocols would be an advantage;
- Knowledge in Data model language: XML, JSON, XDR, HTML (CSS).
- Good command of written and spoken in English.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary;
- 14-15 Annual Leaves;
- Individual Performance Bonus.
- Fast-track promotion.