After Sales Service Administrator (Luxury)
About Our Client
Our client is an international 1st tie luxury label that offers wide selection of luxurious and leather goods ready to wear. Due to recent market expansion, they are looking for candidate with dynamic personality with high caliber to join them as After Sales Service Administrator.
Deal with customers directly by answering phone calls and emails. They need to think quickly and creatively in these interactions to provide a good brand image and great customer service.
If a customer has an issue with a product or their order, customer service administrators handle it in a professional and polite manner. Strong customer service skills are vital to this part of the role.
- Work closely with the Stock and Sales team.
- As part of a wider team, After Sales Service Administrator work towards goals and budgets set on a yearly, quarterly, or monthly basis while adhering to company policies.
The Successful Applicant
* Candidate with luxury fashion experience would be a plus
* Be an energetic and self-motivated individual
* With an aim to maintain good relationship with customers, strong communication and interpersonal skills will be crucial
* Proficiency in spoken Cantonese, Mandarin and English is an essential attribute
What's on Offer
Our client offers an excellent salary package with full employee benefits to the selected candidates. Kindly get in touch for more details.