Advanced R&D Director (Electronics)
Fast Development Buisness
Very good team and working environment
About Our Client
This company is a leading supplier of electronic component with multiple manufacturing facilities in China and South East Asia. Provide ODM and OEM solutions manufactures electronic components for 3Cs and Multi-cell applications across cell phones, power banks, POS devices, e-bikes, industrial equipment, medical devices and electric vehicles (on and off the road) segments. The company has sales and engineering offices located in North America, Europe and Asia. Relying on advanced technology, this company won a good position in this industry and become the strategic partner with a batch of big companies.
- Coordinates and optimize the research and advance engineering, align with experts and FAE resources together with the R&D centers.
- Team‐working with the sales regions, product strategy management, material sourcing management and operation functions to enhance the alignment in project management, business opportunity pipeline development, quality control as well as automated operations for product manufacturing.
- This assignment owner also delivers the 3‐year technology and application roadmaps.
- Responsible for business success and leadership positions in the market segment participated. Advance development director is responsible for the support of strategic account creation;
- With various platform roadmap, determinations addressing the market segments that company targets to become number one position.
The Successful Applicant
Key Competencies & Skills
- Strong industry knowledge in vertical segments and proven record in leading technology business.
- Analytical thinking create aligned strategy and work closely with product marketing to allocate the appropriate resources to develop new offerings for the technology application.
- Critical Thinking and innovate new solutions from technologies integration, products and new forms.
- Fluency in English and Chinese languages is essential; able to express accurately on technical terms.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills; people development skills; cross‐cultural sensitivity.
- High level of credibility with proven ability to establish and develop Senior client relationship.
- Action Oriented, highly result driven, creative, prepared to think outside the box (not only to win a deal but to build the business)
What's on Offer
- Very fast-development business along with your career development.
- Attractive Salary and benefit.
- Very open working environment.