Admin/ Receptionist - Well-Established Law Firm - Up to 20k!
Administration and event coordination
Career development with guidance
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established law firm which has been in HK for decades. They are one of the leading firms who're willing to put resources to train and develop potential talents. Now they are looking for an Admin/ Receptionist, who also handles HR and event coordination tasks.
- Provide all-rounded administrative support to the team
- Handle data entry, reports and filing system
- Order stationery, office supplies and business cards
- Cover receptionist on a timely basis
- Assist in HR and client service related tasks
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
The Successful Applicant
- 1-year work experience, preferably in office environment. Flight attendants/ fresh graduates will also be considered.
- Excellent in English, fluent in Mandarin and Cantonese
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proactive, willing-to-learn, flexible
- Short-notice is an advantage
What's on Offer
- Double pay
- Medical insurance
- 5-day work
- Stable working hours: 9am-6pm
- Premium working location at Central