Admin Executive - MNC Agriculture - 5.5 days - Tuen Mun
Tuen Mun District
Admin and CS Duties
About Our Client
My client is a leading agriculture firm where they grow quality and nutritious fresh produce. Their produce are 100% clean and fresh without pollution.
- Serve as conduit between sales team and operations team
- Manage consumer hotline and handle key touch-points with customers on behalf of, and in close contact with Sales Manager.
- Manage ad-hoc customer orders and ensuring clear communication of Operations
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
- Keep track of stock levels in warehouse through liaison with Operation Manager and Post-harvest Supervisor.
- Generate sales invoices and delivery orders.
- Maintain records of attendance and leave to ensure employee punctuality.
- Basic bookkeeping tasks done in close contact with the Finance Manager.
- Monitor office supplies and ensure adequate supplies
- Ensure visitors to the farm are complaint with policies such as signing of non-disclosure agreement and wearing of proper clean suits.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 2 year's CS or office administration experience
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good PC skills including MS Word and Excel
What's on Offer
- Permanent position
- Annual leave: 15 days
- Discretionary bonus
- Medical plan
- Working hours: Mon-Fri 8:30am - 5:30pm; Sat 8:30am - 12:30pm
- Location: Tuen Mun