Admin Assistant - Property Firm - Small Office
2-4 years experience welcome
About Our Client
My client is a UK funded investment firm and has more than 20 property investment project in just Hong Kong alone. They are joining for an energetic and cheerful candidate who also speaks excellent English to join.
- Perform receptionist duties including handling incoming calls and greeting visitors in the efficient and professional manner.
- Manage the daily general office administrations, including daily deliveries, liaison with the outsourced cleaning services, office equipment maintenance, (telephone, fax, Xerox, etc.), replenishment of stationery and pantry's supply. Management of relationships with related service providers, renewal of contracts, payment of invoices etc.
- Coordinate office renovation, touch up and reinstatement arrangement
- Ensure office filing arrangements in order, including corporate and admin filing, and arrangements for sending files to go down.
- Maintaining contacts directory for customers, brokers, vendors and travel.
- Manage business travel arrangements - visas, tickets, hotels etc.
- Assist general personnel functions including leave records control and update, in-house out-patient reimbursement scheme records and update.
- Handle vehicle renewal for insurance, licence, maintenance and membership.
- Plans and organizes company events such as Christmas Lunch, Birthday Event, Welcome Team Lunch and ad-hoc activities.
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma or above
- Minimum 1 years of relevant experience
- Excellent command of communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in spoken English is a MUST
- Detail-minded, well-organized, mature mindset, self-motivated and flexible
- Good Commend of MS Office and Chinese Word Processing
What's on Offer
- Permanent Position
- Annual Leave: 15 days
- Location: Central
- Medical Benefit
- Employer Contribution: 7.5%
- Discretionary Bonus
- 5 day work
- Working hours: 8:30am - 6:00pm