Admin Assistant - Global Real Estate Consultancy
Property Industry Exposure
Guarantee Double Pay
About Our Client
My client is a leading real estate consultancy with overseas properties investment. They are an experienced real estate investment and property management firm across the APAC region. Since they are expanding their company portfolio, they are looking for a admin candidate to join and support the business growth.
- Provide all-rounded administration support to the team such as ordering office supplies, maintenance, procurement etc.
- Handle paperwork and reports
- Assist Account Directors in planning overseas property events (
- Manage marketing communication activities on online platforms, including the corporate website, social media platforms, and property databases.
- Plans and organizes company and team events
- Assist in ad-hoc activities.
The Successful Applicant
- Higher Diploma or above
- At least 1 years' work experience (fresh graduates with a mature character are also considered)
- Fluent in spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Detail-minded, well-organized, mature mindset, self-motivated and flexible
- Energetic, self-motivated, and positive personality
- Good Commend of MS Office and Chinese Word Processing
What's on Offer
- Permanent Opportunity
- Annual Leave: 10 days to start
- Location: Central
- Medical Benefit
- Guarantee 13th month salary
- Discretionary Bonus
- Alternate Saturday
- Working hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm