Actuarial Analyst 15-30k 12mth renewable Fresh graduate welcome
About Our Client
My client is a tier 1 Investment bank based in Hong Kong for more than a decade.
They provide world class financial services to different parties operating in more than 50 cities all over the world.
They are growing steadily and quickly every year and currently looking for the group of elite to join the big family.
- Analyse data and results to provide meaningful explanations of results and trends and provide recommendations that are relevant to the business
- Prepare reports and results summaries in appropriate form for stakeholders
- Coordinate with other internal teams/ departments on assumptions, methodology, results and information required
- Check results provided by Testing Services team to ensure that they are in line with specified methodology and assumptions and meet the required service standard
- Assist in planning and follow workflow for the team in line with priorities
- Provides ad-hoc support for the local business in line with priorities
- Support the business units in handling review and queries
- Implement improvements to regular departmental processes, analyses, reports and documentation.
- Assist to maintain a clearly documented audit trail of data, assumptions, methods and financial results
- Assist to maintain up-to-date documentation of processes
The Successful Applicant
- Holder of degree of actuarial related discipline
- Fresh Graduate is welcome and candidate with experience in the Life Insurance industry is preferred
- Progress in SOA examination courses 1-4 or equivalent
- Good verbal and written English skills in communication
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
What's on Offer
Really attractive salary package will be offer to suitable candidate.