*Leading company in the same industry
*Attractive salary package
About Our Client
This is a lead consumer electronic company, established more than 5 years and they are now seeking for a breakthrough.
Creative design and development of the loudspeakers/products according to customer specifications and within the time frame of the project planning.
Demonstrate high level of customer orientation by excellent technical presentation of all relevant paragon products
Responsible for the in-time delivery of the required documentation during development & report project development results and outputs to the local or global project manager.
Interact and communicate with mechanical & electrical development engineers and global project team members when designing the acoustical aspects of loudspeakers and sound applications
Interfacing with external suppliers on technical issues to create a pro-active involvement of the suppliers.
Fostering excellent communication between all technical teams of paragon worldwide to ensure best service standards for key customers
To release acoustical parts check if technical specification are met.
The Successful Applicant
* 5+ years' experience of acoustic design of audio products
* Experience using acoustic test equipment from B&K, GRAS, Audio Precision, National Instruments, Listen Inc. And others
* Able to create and modify signal-processing algorithms for optimal audio performance
* Knowledge of acoustic concepts, driver design, filter design and enclosure design
* Degree in acoustic engineering, electrical engineering, computer engineering or a similar field of study
What's on Offer
Competitive salary is offered
World's leading international company with open environment