Accounts Assistant - International Law Fim (Open Budget!)
Excellent Remuneration Package
About Our Client
Our client is an international law firm which has operations in over 30 cities all around the world, employ more than 12,000 employees. They offer excellent work life balance, emphasizes on the well-being of their colleagues.
- Process payment requests, cheque runs, accounts receivable duties
- Assist in preparing month-end closing such as accounts reconciliation and preparation of accounting schedules.
- Assist in enhancing financial systems, policies and procedures.
- Assist in year-end audit
The Successful Applicant
- 3 years or more experience in accounting
- Candidates with experience in the legal field will be considered first
- Experience in a dynamic organization
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
What's on Offer
- 5-day work
- 20 days annual leave
- Well-established platform
- Professional growth and learning
- Attractive salary package with year-end bonus