Accounting Manager - Market-leading US Company
One of the Largest US Private Companies
MNC and Friendly Environment
About Our Client
Our client is one of US's largest private companies with great financials. They have been in the business for around 80 years and has enjoyed steady growth throughout the decades. Due to rapid expansion of their Hong Kong office, they are now creating a new accounting manager role to join their business.
The candidate will take up full responsibility of the accounting function for the Hong Kong operations. The role will report to Hong Kong's director as well as Headquarter in the US. Some of the key responsibilities are:
- Ensure accurate and complete financial records and smooth operation of accounting processes and policies
- Prepare financial reports as well as management reports such as budget, cash flow forecast, financial analysis and other ad-hoc reporting for management
- Prepare support for financial transactions such as journal entries, balance sheet account reconciliations and bank reconciliations
- Perform AR/P/GL functions. Review invoices and obtain approvals for payment
- Manage external audit with external CPA firm
- Treasury, tax and ERP implementation/upgrade projects
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in finance/accounting or related discipline. Qualified accountant preferred.
- 5 years of working experiences in accounting role. Prefers MNC background, especially experiences with US companies
- Excellent communication skills and strong numerical skills
- Very good English, both written ad spoken
- Team player in a fast-paced environment
What's on Offer
A friendly work environment and a very attractive package with good bonuses will be offered to the right candidate.