Accountant (Welcome Oversea Returnee)
Well-established B2B Insurance
MNC Office Culture
About Our Client
Our client is a renowned insurance company. Based in Europe, they focus on providing insurance services and products to corporate clients. They have set up a regional office in Hong Kong for more than 20 years. They are dynamic with both local and foreign staff in their business. The company emphasises on building close and family-like relationship with staff. The company culture is relatively stable.
To support their Hong Kong regional business, they are now looking for candidate with at least 5 years inhouse accounting experience from financial services industry to join them. Candidate could enjoy wide exposure on accounting and office administration.
- Perform full-set account for Hong Kong businesses.
- Prepare bank reconciliation and taxation issues.
- Manage cashflow and prepare for budgeting and forecasting.
- Liaise with auditors and assist year-end audits.
- Assist Office Manager on HR and daily office administration duties.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree holder
- At least 5 years inhouse accounting experience from financial services industry, preferably from insurance firms.
- Candidate with HR/ Office administration experience would be on advantage.
- Strong communication skills in both Chinese and English.
- Team player and self-motivated personality.
What's on Offer
- Well-established B2B Insurance Business
- Annual Leave
- Friendly and Stable Culture
- Westernised Management Style
- All-rounded Accounting Duties