Accountant (UK - One man band)
Stable working hours 9 am - 5 pm
HK$ 30,000 - 35,000 per month
About Our Client
Our client is a famous Consulting company based in UK with services across investigation, certificate approval and product testing etc. We are seeking an independent candidate to join our company.
- Prepare full set of accounts, quotations, invoices, purchase orders, A/P and A/R
- Handle general accounting work and month-end closing, such as banking reconciliation, preparing schedules for cheque transaction and petty cash
- Liaison with internal and external parties to ensure the smooth business operation
- Supporting to overseas office and accounting work.
- Handle general office administration duties and other ad hoc duties as assigned
The Successful Applicant
- Degree/Diploma holder or above in Accounting or Business Administration, with LCCI intermediate or above
- At least 5 years working experience in Accounting field and General Administration
- Having good written and spoken communication skills in both English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Officer applications and Accounting software MYOB
- Good communication, mature, well-organized, self-motivated, detail oriented & work under pressure and overtime
- Immediate available is highly preferred
What's on Offer
We are offering the right candidate with an attractive package.
- Guaranteed 13 months
- 14 days annual leave
- Medical and dental coverage