Accountant - UK Listed Property MNC
Global Exposure in Property Development/Investment
Stable Working Environment
About Our Client
Our client is a leading property development and investment firm with projects in Europe and Asia. Headquartered in both London and Hong Kong, this firm is continuing to expand with this new headcount. Their projects span from offices, commercial, as well as residential.
- Handle full set accounting including monthly management accounts, consolidated management accounts, tax computations, cash flow statement, bank reconciliations, variance analysis,
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budgeting/business plan and the quarterly reforecast.
- Assist in dealing with the external parties including banks, auditors, tax agents, company secretaries and register agents in relation to statutory audit, tax matters and company secretarial.
- Maintain the proper filing system of the accounts and secretarial documents in both the hard and soft copy.
- Assist in the implementation of the effective internal controls and enhancement in accounting system.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance, or related disciplines
- Student Member of HKICPA or relevant associations
- Experience in full-set accounting at an MNC
- Ability to work both independently and in team environments
- Proficient in MS Office, and fluent English and Chinese
What's on Offer
- Competitive Package and Bonus
- Stable working environment and career progression opportunities
- Opportunity to work in an international and diverse team
- Medical coverage for employee and spouse
- 20 Days Annual Leave