Accountant - MNC!
Accelerated Career Path
About Our Client
Our client is a leading conglomerate headquartered in the United States. Hong Kong is a hub for their Asia Pacific operations, servicing multinational corporation clients in the region. With over 15 worldwide offices, they are currently undergoing a strong expansion, and are now hiring for high-calibre talent with these new headcounts.
- Assist in preparing month-end closing such as accounts reconciliation and preparation of accounting schedules.
- Preparing various management reports cash forecast, annual budget, and balance sheet reconciliation for Hong Kong office
- Processing accounts receivable transactions, general ledger, accounting receivable ledger, accounting entries
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Accountancy/Business Management discipline or related disciplines, preferably with minimum 2 years experiences
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and numerical sense
- Pleasant personality with excellent communication & coordination skill
- Proficient in MS Office applications particularly with MS Excel & good Chinese word processing
What's on Offer
- Competitive Package + Bonus
- Guaranteed Double Pay
- 5-Days Work
- Standard Medical + MPF coverage