Accountant (HK Listed - Chinese Property)
Exposure to handle consolidation
HK$ 25,000 - 35,000 per month
About Our Client
Our client is a Chinese Property Company listed in Hong Kong with business over the Asia, we specialised in Residential area Development. We are seeking an experienced candidate to join our team!
- Prepare consolidation reports for the Holding Company
- Handle full set accounts & perform daily routine functions of AP AR, and GL;
- Maintain and summarize general ledger accounts including the accrual and prepayment accounts, and etc.;
- Assist in preparation of interim & annual reports and variance analysis for management
- Participate in both onshore and offshore treasury management including PRC bank loan negotiation and bond issuance
- Perform ad hoc tasks as assigned
- Travel to PRC is required
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Accounting or related disciplines with relevant professional qualification
- Minimum 5 years' experience, with experience in international audit firm or listed company is preferred.
- Independent, self-motivated, capable to handle tight timeline
- An energetic and proactive team player
- Good command of verbal and written English and Mandarin
What's on Offer
We are offering the right candidate a guaranteed 13 months basic salary and attractive bonus scheme!