Accountant (Group Reporting)
HK$ 25,000 - 30,000 per month
Working location: Kowloon
About Our Client
Our client is a HK listed company specialized in energy and construction industry with business over the globe. We are seeking a qualified accountant to join our team and grow with us.
- Be responsible for accounts closing, including a sub-group consolidation, GAAP adjustments and statutory reporting;
- Monitor financial and operating performance of power projects and identify unusual changes or issues;
- Assist in preparation of annual business plan and reports;
- Perform budget control and report variances;
- Participate in the annual budget review
- Assist in internal control compliance and ad-hoc analysis tasks.
- Assist in ad-hoc tasks
The Successful Applicant
- A recognised university degree in accounting and professional qualification of a recognised accountancy body;
- Minimum 3 years experiences in a well-known CPA firms with at least 3 years of commercial experiences;
- Proficient technical knowledge of both HK GAAP and PRC GAAP;
- Strong analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills;
- A good team player, proactive, independent, fast learner and able to work under pressure under tight deadlines;
- Be flexible and work well in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment;
- Proficient in using Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint;
- Knowledge in SAP is highly preferred;
What's on Offer
We are offering the right candidate a clear career path, on job training and attractive salary package.