Account Manager, Media (Luxury & Education)
Part of a big MNC
Attractive remuneration and benefits
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading international media company who is transforming into digital business.
They are now looking for a Sales Manager (responsible for luxury & education business) to join their exciting team.
- Own client accounts and provide expert knowledge on clients' businesses and the domestic and regional media landscapes.
- Chair or host client meetings and take lead on pitches and negotiations.
- Provide consultative selling, focusing on idea-driven activations to close sales deals and integrated solutions, a mix of above the line, below the line solutions, content marketing, social media, events, etc. to maximize sources of revenue stream.
- Work with other teams (digital solutions, marketing solutions, content) to produce amazing integrated proposals that will engage with clients better
- Manage professional post sale services for major accounts, and collaborate with other teams to promote existing products and develop new products.
- Develop and maintain strong long term relationship with clients and agencies and continue to strategically grow and develop business.
The Successful Applicant
- University graduate, preferably in Business, Finance, Economics, Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related disciplines.
- At least 8-10 years relevant experience in advertising sales (primarily with magazine, & newspaper) knowledge in digital will be an advantage
- Extensive experience and client network selling advertising within the Luxury sector (Watches, Jewelry, and Fashion space, including strong relationships with media agencies
- Strong knowledge in marketing and advertising, familiar with digital advertising concepts, especially where this applies to luxury brands
- Self-motivated, results-oriented, aggressive and confident, with proven track record of generating significant revenue.
- Able to work under pressure, strong in planning, well organized, and able to prioritize effectively.
- Ability to motivate and inspire team members, and facilitate problem solving and collaboration.
- Proficient in PC applications.
- Strong written and spoken presentation skills.
- Fluent in English and Cantonese. Putonghua desirable.
What's on Offer
Our client offers the following to the right candidate:
- Annual leave: 14-16 days depending on the ranking
- Birthday leave
- Flexi working hours
- Training to be provided
- Life and Medical insurance