Account Executive - Event and Conference Organisation in Asia
An ideal environment for career progression
Attractive compensation package
About Our Client
Our client is an event and conference organisation agency based in Asia and Australia. It provides event and promotion solutions for our clients in Hong Kong and Mainland China. The company has established business relationships with multinational and renowned brands for years. They are now actively seeking for an Account Executive to join their passionate and dedicated team!
- Account servicing in terms of handling new enquiries, orders processing and follow-up actions from clients.
- Plan, schedule and execute all kinds of events such as exhibitions, roadshows and conferences.
- Liaise with our business partners on site visits and advice for venue selection.
- Manage to address event flow, logistics and floor plan suggestions to our clients.
- Initiate and provide exhibition services with activities ideas and rundown suggestions.
The Successful Applicant
- University graduated in Marketing or related discipline;
- At least 1 year project experience in the fields of event marketing, promotion or exhibition;
- Experience in drafting proposals or good at initiating event concepts is an advantage;
- Good production knowledge;
- Proactive, excellent negotiation and communication skills, well-organised, able to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese.
What's on Offer
- Performance Bonus
- Medical Plan