Account & Admin Assistant - MNC Exposure
About Our Client
Our client is a leading toy and consumer products company selling into many of the largest retail groups across Europe and North America, with its headquarter based in Hong Kong. They are now growing rapidly and looking for talented, bright and creative individuals to join our team.
- General accounting duties include AP, AR, GL
- Manage all book-keeping records; data entry, bank transactions, general ledger, sales reports.
- Manage financing arrangements with banks, handle factory payments, oversee day-to-day cash flow.
- Assist with administrative functions: HR functions, contracts, trip planning, trade show organization, other ad-hoc jobs to assist with smooth office operations.
- Minute-taking of meetings, preparation of meeting summaries, preparation of sales reports.
- Preparation of operations reports.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree or diploma holder in accounting or related discipline
- 1-3 years experience in book-keeping and administration for international trading company
- GREAT with numbers, very organized, exceptionally strong attention to detail.
- energetic & personable individual required with great communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin, both verbal and written.
What's on Offer
- Medical and dental insurances
- Year-end double pay
- Stable working hours
- Flexible working culture
- Work-life balance
- Attractive fringe benefits