3+ PQE Banking, Litigation & Finance Lawyers (PSL)
Min 3 PQE Banking/ Litigation/ Project Finance
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world most prominent firms. All PSL roles based in Hong Kong have regional coverage and report directly to the Managing Partner.
Within your practice area you will be responsible for producing high quality know-how content and business critical resources, monitoring and analysing legal/regulatory developments in the PRC and HK. Your daily responsibility will include:
- Knowledge management: drafting, updating, managing and disseminating documents, setting up and updating online document systems.
- Research: analysing new law and practice and directing fee earners to appropriate sources.
- Training: organising internal training sessions, lectures and seminars and external events with speakers and experts for specific topics.
- Marketing and business development: producing newsletters for clients, arranging or assisting in marketing events, arranging client seminars.
- Information technology: working on IT-specific projects creating and updating websites, developing a firm's information/knowledge base and/or Intranet.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate is a Lawyer or a PSL looking for a career change. You should be IT literate and display solid experience in your relevant practice area. Previous staff supervisory experience or project management experience would be an advantage. You should be fluent in both English and Chinese.
What's on Offer
Good opportunity for practising solicitor to take on a role with stable working hours in a leading international law firm. PSL and similar roles allow candidates to acquire skills and knowledge outside of pure legal technical skills which can lead to a more diversified career path.