大区销售经理 - OTC
About Our Client
1. Lead district, formulate sales strategy for assigned territory or products
2. Develop sales forecast, budget and manpower plans;
3. Supervises and trains Retailer and sales force to achieve sales targets
4. Pursue key prospects, negotiate and construct appropriate terms of sales
5. Monitor the performance of the sales teams or branches within the region and re-allocate
resources to improve overall results
6. Contribute to the development of sales, marketing, customer retention, advertising, pricing, and
distribution strategies for the District
7. Coach sales representatives on the technical aspects of the organization's products and
services; on marketing campaigns and sales promotions; and on sales techniques, procedures, and
standards that will help them achieve their sales targets.
The Successful Applicant
1. More than 5 years working experinence at OTC industry; more than 2 years retail management experience.
2. Good leadership experience, oral and written communication skills, communication skills, problem-solving
3. University degree or above.
What's on Offer