*Terms & Conditions
Participation in the Michael Page referral scheme is deemed to be acceptance of these terms and conditions:
1. Only candidates registered with Michael Page can participate in the referral scheme
2. To qualify you must refer to Michael Page, an individual who is placed by
Michael Page into a permanent role and who completes three (3) months in that
role within twelve (12) months from the date of referral. For the avoidance of
doubt, the scheme will not apply to individuals who are placed into a temporary
role of less than 6 months or fixed term role by Michael Page.
3. Each candidate who makes a referral will receive HK$3,000 worth of shopping vouchers (inclusive of all taxes, fees and shipping).
4. There is no limit to the number of referrals a candidate can make under this scheme.
5. In the event that Michael Page is unable to provide the shopping voucher, you will receive a substitute gift of an equivalent value which will be subject to these same terms and conditions.
6. You will not be eligible under this scheme if the person that you refer is already on the Michael Page database at the date of referral.
7. Individuals can only be referred once to Michael Page. If an individual is referred by two or more people, then the individual will determine who is eligible for the gift.
8. The person that you refer must have consented to their details being passed to Michael Page.
9. It is your responsibility to claim your shopping voucher by contacting your consultant and complete the registration from.
10. Referrals will be accepted up until midnight on 31 December, 2014.
11. The gift is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
12. Michael Page makes no representations or warranties as to the quality or suitability of the gift. To the extent permitted by law, Michael Page accepts no liability for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered in connection with your participation in the referral scheme or acceptance of the prize.
13. Michael Page's decision on whether or not to award the shopping vouchers under this referral scheme is final.
14. Gift vouchers will be subject to the issuers own terms and conditions. Access to these will be provided when the gift vouchers are issued.