*Terms & Conditions
Participation in the Michael Page referral scheme is deemed to be acceptance of these terms and conditions:
1. Only candidates registered with Michael Page can participate in the
2. To qualify you must refer to Michael Page, an individual who is placed by Michael Page into a permanent role and who completes three (3) months in that role within twelve (12) months from the date of referral. For the avoidance of doubt, the scheme will not apply to individuals that you refer who are placed after six (6) months or who are placed into a temporary role of less than 6 months or fixed term role by Michael Page.
3. Each candidate who makes a referral will receive a $3,000 gift card
for Lane Crawford ("Gift Card"). The $3,000 will be inclusive of
all taxes, fees and shipping.
4. There is no limit to the number of
referrals a candidate can make under this scheme.
5. In the event that Michael Page is unable to provide the Gift Card,
you will receive a substitute gift of an equivalent value which will
be subject to these same terms and conditions.
6. You will not be eligible under this scheme if the person that you
refer is already on the Michael Page database at the date of referral.
7. Individuals can only be referred once
to Michael Page. If an individual is referred by two or more people,
then the individual will determine who is eligible for the gift.
8. The person that you refer must have
consented to their details being passed to Michael Page.
9. It is your responsibility to claim
your Gift Card by contacting your consultant and complete the registration
10. Referrals will be accepted up until
midnight on 30th June, 2013.
11. The gift is not transferable or redeemable
12. Michael Page makes no representations or warranties as to the quality
or suitability of the gift. To the extent permitted by law, Michael
Page accepts no liability for any loss or damage whatsoever which is
suffered in connection with your participation in the referral scheme
or acceptance of the prize.
13. Michael Page's decision on whether
or not to award a Gift Card under this referral scheme is final.
14. Gift Cards will be subject to the
issuers own terms and conditions. Access to these will be provided when
the Gift Card is issued.