You are here
Web Developer (PHP) - European Company
- A stable and reputable company
- Excellent teambased culture
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established and reputable European brand. They are now looking for a hands-on Web Developer (PHP) to join their welcoming team in Hong Kong.
As a Software Developer, both yours and your team's aim is to develop & to consistently revamp their web application(s) and/or their external website. Your responsibilities include:
- Analyse requirements collected from end-users,
- Participate in the design and planning, specifying the system's technical specs and project timeline,
- Perform hands-on coding during the development stage,
- Involve/ assist in SIT and UAT,
- And most importantly, keep learning and share critical knowledge across the team.
The Successful Applicant
To excel in these positions, these are the pre-requisites required:
- A Diploma or above in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent,
- 3 - 8 years of experience in hands-on software development,
- Solid proficiency in PHP, and the web development suite (HTML, CSS, etc.)
- Good knowledge in SDLC,
- You should be a person who is: detail oriented, passionate in technologies, hunger for knowledge, self-motivated and capable to handle pressure (from deadlines, discovering bugs, etc.).
What's on Offer
You will receive a lot of opportunities/ exposure to grow your career with a steadily growing company, and enjoy an attractive salary package and bonuses.