You are here
Wealth Management Product Specialist (9 months contract)
- Directly report to Global HQ
- Tailor solutions to benefit local users
About Our Client
Our client is a fast-growing and listed, global bank. Rapidly expanding at the moment, they are now looking for a Sales Support Analyst to join their team.
Supporting the bank's launch of new online solutions, you will be responsible for the following:
- Ensure that the bank's newly launched online solutions is accustomed for local needs and demands
- Devise system solutions according to local regulatory requirements and policies
- Assist with the implementation of system integration, data migration and the abolishment of outdated systems while protecting data privacy and preventing information loss
- Offer trainings to other departments to assist with the transition
- Present and introduce the system, while highlighting the benefits, to influence and encourage acceptance of the new solution.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role, you will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree or above
- Have a minimum of 10 years of Banking experience, preferably wealth management and securities.
- Familiar with investment products, Operations procedures, Client-RM experience, front office sales process is preferred
- Sound knowledge of Wealth Management business is a must
To apply, please click on the apply button and submit your CV in word format.
Please do not apply through linkedin.
What's on Offer
Great opportunity to work in one of the largest banks.
Attractive Salary Package will be offered for the potential candidate.