You are here
VP/Director - Compliance Advisory - International CIB
- International Corporate/Investment Bank
- Dynamic Platform
About Our Client
Our client is an international corporate/investment bank with a continually growing presence in the region and excellent track record of performance and stability. They are seeking an experienced compliance practitioner to oversee private side compliance advisory.
This will be senior mandate within the department, reporting into the Head of Compliance APAC. Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing compliance advice and support to the private side businesses (i.e M&A/IBD, Capital Markets)
- Ensuring all internal policies/procedures are adhered to
- Supporting the Control Room and related areas
- Liaising with regulators and maintaining strong relationships
- Keeping abreast of the latest regulatory updates and trends
The Successful Applicant
You will have a minimum of 8-10 years relevant compliance experience gained within investment banking. Excellent working knowledge of financing products including fixed income and equities is desired. A solid grounding in corporate finance, specifically M&A experience will be a very large advantage. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are needed - fluency in English is required.
What's on Offer
Excellent compensation and benefits