You are here
VP - Regulatory Compliance (Global Professional Services Firm)
- Global Market Leader Business
- Key Senior Mandate
About Our Client
Our client is one of the global market leaders in outsourced business and professional services and an employer of choice with a reputation for delivering excellence across all key sectors they operate in. With an extensive global footprint and strong Asia Pacific presence, they provide their clients with market leading expertise helping solve business critical challenges with best in class solutions. They offer a broad portfolio of services to service both major MNC's looking for a global partner and SME's looking for international expansion. Their core business areas include;
- Corporate Secretarial
- Listing Services
- HR and Payroll
- Accounting and Tax
This is a great opportunity to join a leading employer of choice in global business services in a critical senior leadership role in Hong Kong.
Reporting into a Senior Director of the business your responsibilities would include:
- Act as the main point of contact with competent authorities, such as Regulatory Authorities, Financial Investigation Agencies, etc.
- Oversee Compliance for entities that are regulated in BVI, Cayman etc.
- Ensuring licensee's compliance with their obligations in respect to the establishment and maintenance of compliance systems and controls as specified and required under relevant BVI regulatory requirements.
- Identify, measure and assess compliance risks associated with the licensee's businesses.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures, maintain and keep updated compliance manual, as required under relevant BVI laws.
- Regular reporting to senior management and make recommendations for any updates or revisions.
- Ensuring compliance by the licensee of all relevant reporting obligations to the authorities;.
- Ensuring that all Client Due Diligence ("CDD")/Know Your Customer ("KYC") information is obtained.
- Provide training on regulatory issues.
- Understand anti-money laundering and FATCA requirements/issues.
The Successful Applicant
You will be a graduate with professional qualifications and an experienced compliance person having at least 8-10 years relevant experience in a regulated industry and preferably with BVI regulatory knowledge. Team management of small to medium sized teams is an advantage. You will also need excellent spoken and written English and be able to communicate effectively with Senior Management and employees across the Group at different levels. Proficiency in PC applications including MS Word and Excel is desired. You will also be detail oriented, well organized, mature personality, good team player and able to work independently. You will have the ability to travel when required.
What's on Offer
- Highly competitive basic salary
- Lucrative bonus structure
- Opportunity to work for an exciting growth company in a key leadership role