You are here
VP Financial Planning & Analysis
- VP Financial Planning & Analysis
- Leading Investment Bank
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global bank with a strong history of success in the Asia Pacific Region. As a result of further expansion by the group, an outstanding opportunity has arisen for a Senior Regulatory Reporting person to join this dynamic business.
Reporting to the Head of Planning and Analysis, the successful candidate will be required to:
- Help drive financial performance through key analysis and managing the full budgeting and strategic planning process.
- Analise and improve financial planning process.
- Revenue and expense analysis.
- Keep track of various variance and KPI analysis.
- Review budget and forecast trend.
- Liaise with various internal department.
The Successful Applicant
You should be a degree holder in a relevant discipline. You should have at least 7 years of experience within investment banking. You should ideally have strong product knowledge and strong on the revenue side. You should have excellent communication skills with proficiency in English essential.
What's on Offer
Attractive renumeration package on offer to the right candidate.