You are here
This position is now filled
VP, Equities Compliance (Leading Hedge Fund)
- Top performing foreign hedge fund
- Dynamic working environment
About Our Client
Our client top performing foreign hedge fund who are adding headcounts due to their impressive year on year growth.
Reporting into the Head of Legal and Compliance, your responsibilities would include, but not be limited to:
- Being the key contact for advisory on the equities business
- Building strong relationships with regulators to ensure communication and compliance is consistent with requirements
- Handling and reviewing new initiatives
- Providing training and updating staff on policy and procedure
The Successful Applicant
You will be degree educated in a relevant field with 5+ years of working experience within equities compliance. Previous operational experience within a hedge fund is preferred. You will also have solid compliance and regulatory knowledge for equities products. You must be able to work autonomously and also be a very strong communicator. Fluent English, written and spoken is essential.
What's on Offer
Excellent package and benefits attached.