You are here
VP, Document Negotiator - Investment Bank
- Competitive salary
- Leading Investment Bank
About Our Client
A very well established and reputable investment bank. The role reports directly to the Head of the team, who also manages the Asian division.
- Prepare and negotiate legal documentation in relation to OTC equity derivatives and listed derivatives.
- Advise on various aspects of documentation as well as regulatory compliance issues, like Dodd Frank and EMIR.
- Comment on all aspects of regulatory, compliance and product issues relating to market access for Asian countries.
- Review legal documentation to determine capacity to engage in derivative products.
- Develop and maintain client/service provider relationships and co-ordinate with internal stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong experience with prime brokerage, ISDA, derivative documentation and negotiating various legal contracts.
- Possess strong communication skills, with ability to interact with stakeholders at all levels, and with leadership experience.
- A desire to thrive in a team dynamic, shows the willingness to take on new challenges, detail-oriented and self-sufficient.
- Fluency in English with any additional Asian languages a plus.
What's on Offer
Very attractive bonuses. Excellent opportunity to join an established and stable team, with the chance to grow/develop within.