You are here
VP Compliance - Corporate Banking
- Top performing business
- Dynamic and collaborative culture
About Our Client
Our client is a market leading Asian bank that has multiple business lines here in Hong Kong. They are adding headcounts due to their impressive year on year growth within the region and stay committed in attracting the best talent through an emphasis on excellent business culture and top compensations.
- Provide advisory on the corporate/commercial banking compliance as well as general compliance issues to businesses and senior management
- Analyse the potential impact of regulatory trends and developments to ensure compliance with any new regulatory changes with respect to corporate/commercial banking businesses
- Work with group compliance to keep abreast of and adhere to the updated group policies and requirements
- Handle compliance-related head office requests and/or reporting requirements
- Handle ad-hoc projects as may from time to time be assigned by the Division/Team Head.
- Provide training to and promote compliance awareness among the associates
- Assist in liaising with local regulators on compliance matters and regulatory examinations relating to corporate, commercial and retail banking businesses
- Maintain and update compliance manuals and policies
The Successful Applicant
You will be a degree holder preferably in Accounting, Law or related discipline with a minimum 6-7 years' working experience in regulatory / compliance with hands-on experience in providing compliance advice. You will be familiar with the banking ordinance and rules, codes and guidelines issues by HKMA with solid experience in corporate and commercial banking compliance and general compliance in the banking sector. Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese (including Putonghua)is essential.
What's on Offer
Excellent compensation and benefits.