You are here
VP AML Policy & Advisory - Corporate/Commerical Banking
- Dynamic and expanding business
- Solid career progrssion
About Our Client
Our client is a well respected Asian Commercial bank that is performing very well. This role is one of many new headcounts being added within the compliance department due to the need to support the growing business.
Reporting into the Head of Group Compliance, you responsibilities will include:
- AML policy - keeping it updated and adhering with regulatory requirements
- Handle KYC and provide pre-deal advisory services to different departments
- Approve account opening plus review accounts for high risk customers
- Provide AML training
- Handle ad hoc tasks working closely with senior management
The Successful Applicant
You will have a degree holder in Risk Management, Law, Business Admin or a related discipline, with a Minimum of 6-7 years of AML compliance experience in corporate or commercial banks. You will need a proven understanding of AML procedures, controls and regulations. Fluent English and Cantonese needed.
What's on Offer
Excellent package and benefits.