You are here
Visual Merchandising Manager - Fast Fashion Retail
- Visual Merchandising Opening
- Managerial / Department Head role
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading fast fashion retail labels in Hong Kong. To cope with company expansion and growth strategy, they are hiring for a seasoned Visual Merchandising Manager to lead the team whilst bringing a creative direction to the business.
Reporting into the Retail Director, you will manage a small visual merchandising team with the following duties:
- creating clear merchandising and visual impact for all retail stores that promotes brand consistency
- training frontline operations to maintain brand consistency at all times
- working closely with department hears on floot sets and window displays
- collaborate on seasonal and special floor set strategies
- maintaining a running list of all merchandising fixtures, displays, etc. needed to open new store locations
- communicating windows and floor sets to Store Directors on weekly basis
- providing instructions for all stores on window displays and floor sets
- being a teacher to sales staff on visual merchandising expectations and standards
- communicating with Buy team regularly to anticipate new shipments and plan for new windows and floor sets
- communicating merchandising display and fixture needs to corporate office
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have a minimum 6+ years experience in Visual Merchandising in a Fast Fashion retail environment. You will demonstrate strong communication skills with previous management experience. Strong project management skills and strong fashion / styling sense will be key to excel in this role. You will also be expected to translate latest trends into projects.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese required.
What's on Offer
This is a Visual Merchandising Manager position with a growing fast fashion retailer paying up to $65k per month. An exceptional opportunity for a seasoned VM professional looking for a remarkable career change.