You are here
Visual Merchandising Assistant- High-Fashion (17K plus)
- 1st Tier Fashion Label
- Regional Exposure
About Our Client
Our client is a celebrated international fashion label selling broad range of products, from clothing, leather goods to fashion accessories - they are particularly renowned for their precision cuts and modern design. An exciting opportunity has now risen for creative individuals to join their Retail team as Visual Merchandising Assistant.
- Directly report to the Visual Merchandiser, South East Asia
- To liaise with regional VM supports to acquire and consolidate all store monthly image and comment reports and to share with the Head Quarter within a timely manner.
- Carry out regular store visits and maintain highest standard of visual merchandise display
- Responsible for all administrative support relating to Visual Merchandising activity, ad hoc projects and administrative task
- Undertake research and keep updated with market trends
The Successful Applicant
- Degree or diploma qualification (preferably in fashion management, interior design, communications or other related disciplines)
- Minimum 1 year work experience in Visual Merchandising area; candidate with Administrative/ Graphic Design Background will be an advantage
- Proactive attitude; keen interest in fashion and art
- Knowledge of Computer Systems - Microsoft office, Sketchup, Photoshop, InDesign
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Proficient in both written and spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin
What's on Offer
Our client is offering attractive salary package with employee benefit to outstanding individuals. This is surely an excellent career growth opportunity with exposure across Asia Markets.