You are here
Vice President - Strategic Investment (FIG)
- IBD candidates with the focus in Financials sector
- Opportunity moving to buy side
About Our Client
Our client has invested in a great number of large infrastructures and projects in Hong Kong, China and overseas with the sector focused in Financials, Energy, Consumer and transportation. Using strategic investment style with a great risk control mechanism, the fund has become an effective means and important carrier of the group in the sphere of investment banking focusing on the business of direct investment and asset management.
- Perform quantitative and qualitative due diligence on prospective investments opportunities and monitor current investments
- Engage in post investment management with the ability to design and implement plans that improve profitability and operational efficiency in order to maximise the return
- Prepare investment proposal for management's review
The Successful Applicant
This is a position which requires strong analytical with experience looking at financials sector, coupled with good interpersonal and presentations skills. You will also be a good team player who innovates and looks for new solutions to existing problems.
- Top academic credentials (Master's/MBA/CFA preferred)
- Minimum of 8-10 year's experience in a leading Private Equity/Investment bank/International law firm/Consulting firm
- Excellent analytical and written communication skills and a strong desire to learn and succeed
- Entrepreneurial drive with very strong interpersonal and networking skills
- Good command of English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin)
What's on Offer
What's on offer?
This is a great opportunity for candidates from sell side who would like to take this opportunity for joining a direct investment role. You must have the background in focusing Financial Institutions sector for at least 5 years or above.