You are here
Vice President, Company Secretary - Financial Institution
- Competitive remuneration package
- Reputable financial institution
About Our Client
The client is an international global leader within financial services. The role sits within the Legal team to work with senior management, other APAC regions and corporate units to promote effective governance of the institution.
- Required to lead the APAC team on Corporate Secretarial management of entities and companies in Hong Kong and around the APAC region.
- Prepare and organise board meetings and participate at relevant meetings.
- Prepare meeting minutes in both English and Chinese.
- Proactively ensure that external filings with authorities are completed and filed accordingly.
- Update authorised persons for regional companies through organisation of powers of attorney.
- Assist in projects related to the legal team.
The Successful Applicant
- Experienced Company Secretary/Lawyer with relevant Company Secretarial qualifications.
- At least 8 years of experience gained in financial institutions.
- Prior management experience is advantageous.
- Excellent written English and Chinese with fluency in Mandarin.
- Sound ability to handle numerical information, when required.
- Independent and also able to work closely in a team.
What's on Offer
The job offers a competitive remuneration package and a vibrant working environment at a world-renowned financial institution. They work 5 days a week and provide good benefits.