You are here
Vice President / Associate - Private Equity
- Non-Chinese speakers are welcome
- Top tier bankers are needed
About Our Client
My clients are mainly looking at the deals in the US, UK, Germany or some other European countries. Currently, the team size is not large but they are all from varies top tier Investment Banks or PE funds with international background.
- Sourcing and identifying direct investment opportunities in the targeted countries
- Build and develop operating/asset/consolidation/DCF/whole of business equity and debt financial models which including financial statements, cash flow analysis, equity analysis, funding structure and debt covenants
- Critically review and provide detailed advice to business assumptions and scenarios such to assure the quality of the business analysis
- Provide detailed comments to investment execution team on models' logic and mathematical calculations
- Develop and maintain various databases and apply statistics to systematically analyze such databases
- Deep-dive research and idea generation of investment opportunities in the focused sectors
- Supporting the investment director by applying statistics to critically evaluate portfolio company business performance and asset management plans
- Other quantitative/industry analysis that the business require from time to time
The Successful Applicant
This is a position which requires Strong analytical and quantitative skills, coupled with good interpersonal and presentational skills. You will also be a good team player who innovates and looks for new solutions to existing problems.
Education & Experience
- Degree in Business / Finance / Accounting
- Minimum 3 - 8 years as an associate / VP in multinational Investment Banks or top tier management consulting firms
- Ability and aptitude to be an independent and critical thinker and is self-motivated
- Aptitude to and proven record in working persistently in pursuing personal goals
Skills & Abilities
- A good team player who is able to work with others and create synergy by working with others
- Capable to plan and prioritise tasks and making sounds judgements independently
- Able to read and write in English fluently
What's on Offer
What's on offer?
This is absolutely an exciting opportunity for a talent with the background in top tier Investment Banks or Management Consulting firms who wish to build a long term career with a new start up cash rich Private Equity fund.