You are here
Urgent - Global PE firm - Tax AVP / Associate (6 mth contract)
- Excellent career path
- Global PE firm
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest, high-profile, global private equity firm.
Excellent exposure and great career path.
- Tax structuring for Australia, Japan, Korea, Hong Kong, China and India
- Support Asia Tax SPV to provide timely tax structuring support for the Asia team
- Under supervision of Asia Tax SPV, independently partner with the business/finance teams and drive tax structuring processes for certain Asia investments
- Review tax matters and respond to ad-hoc tax related questions from the business in relation to the fund's investments in Asia.
- Drive local, GST and annual US tax compliance processes with a focus on using technology and Firm's Indian outsourcing centre
- Assist in developing processes, policies and frameworks that guide the achievement of business objectives
- Assist Asia Tax SVP in formulating information needs of Senior RE Asia management and implement systems to meet new business requirements
The Successful Applicant
- Assist in review and sign off on all tax related documents including tax due diligence and tax structuring reports
- Ensure all tax compliance are up to date
- Contribute to the goal of the tax team becoming a key strategic partner to the business by actively providing tax recommendations to shape decisions
- Champion innovation and collaboration through technology and Firm's Indian outsourcing centre
What's on Offer
We offer five days work with fringe benefit package to the right candidates. Please specify the post applied for in your application letter, full resume together with the expected salary.