You are here
Urgent - Compliance Assistant Manager - Asset Management
- Fast growing asset management firm
- Rare compliance opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a global asset management firm with strong presence in Asia Pacific as well as emerging markets, offering investment services in both traditional and alternative investment strategies such as hedge funds and private equity.
Reporting to Head of Compliance, you will be responsible for the following:
- Conduct pre-trade and post-trade monitoring
- Handle KYC AML and onboarding documentation duties
- Keep abreast of current regulatory and company compliance policies
- Engage in ad hoc projects
The Successful Applicant
- Immediately available is highly preferred
- 1 to 2 years of relevant Compliance experience
- Knowledge in using Bloomberg
- Experience handling KYC documentations, and investment monitoring
What's on Offer
Attractive salary package will be offered to the candidate.
Opportunity to work in a fast growing asset management firm.