You are here
Trust Administrator - 6 months contract
- Exposure to Private Trust
- Work Life Balance
About Our Client
Our client is a Canadian bank with wealth management and trust business operating around the globe. They are looking for a Senior/ Trust Administrator (6 months contract) to join their Private Trust team.
Reporting to the Manager of Private Trust, you will be responsible for the following:
- Reviewing and draft trust and company documents; liase with legal and tax advisors
- Coordinate with trustee, lawyers and RMs in execution of daily trust administration
- Liaise with legal and tax advisors for preparation of trust and company documents
- Conduct KYC/ CDD to ensure compliance with internal policies and regulatory requirements
- Engage in ad hoc tasks
The Successful Applicant
- 3 to 5 years of solid experience in handling trust administration and company secretarial matters
- Good knowledge in trust related services
- Excellent command of English and Chinese
- Good interpersonal and communication skill
- A team player and able to work independently
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package will be offered to the successful applicant.
- Stable working hours, work life balance.