You are here
Treasury Manager - China focused. Up to HK$1.1M
Dynamic position with a HK listed company
Great China exposure
About Our Client
Our client is a Blue Chip Company in HK with extensive operations in China. They have a sizeable treasury team based in HK and they are inviting an experienced treasury professional to join their management team.
- Lead a team on operational treasury function such as cash flow planning and liquidity position, loan administration, deposit placement, foreign exchange, account opening/ closing and inter-account transfer transactions, shareholder loans in the China subsidiaries
- In charge of formulating strategies and action plan to optimise treasury management
- Timely financing arrangement for various projects and support management in diversifying financing options for different projects in China
- Review of treasury policy and loan compliance to reduce potential treasury risks and exposures
- Streamline treasury workflow/ procedures of the Group
The Successful Applicant
You must be a Degree holder in Accountancy, Banking or Finance with at least 10 years relevant experience and 5 years managerial responsibilities. China exposure is a definite advantage. Strong negotiation skills with bankers and lawyers with reasonable knowledge in legal documentations related to loan arrangements and financial products. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proficiency in spoken Chinese/ Putonghua and English.
What's on Offer
Great brand name on resume with great career advancement opportunity. Attractive salary remuneration is on offer!