You are here
Treasurer - APAC (US listed)
- Exciting regional role with US listed firm
- Dynamic role with great career prospect
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable US listed company. In the view of continuous expansion, they are looking for a senior professional to join their management team.
- Reporting to the CFO and lead a small team to perform treasury functions including cash management, bi-weekly cash-flow forecast, foreign currency dealings & hedging
- Responsible to give strategic advice on raising hedging effectiveness and enhance the funding utilization efficiency of the region
- Drive improvement in working capital, formalize refinancing plans, explore new initiatives for continuous improvement in working capital
- Responsible for cash management
- Identify risk areas in payment process and streamline the process and make recommendations
- Maintain bank relationship for the Region
- Plan, organize and direct the preparation of timely and accurate financial reports for the company and regulatory constituencies
- Manage corporate financing and re-financing activities
- Lead and drive payment automation process for productivity and efficiency improvement in the Asia region
- Manage the company insurance and related administration issues within the region
- Ensure proper calculations of monthly FX impacts in all countries in the Region
The Successful Applicant
You must be a qualified accountant with Degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent. You must have at least 10 years Treasury experience with a minimum of 5 years at managerial level in a large scale multinational firm. You will have solid experience in corporate treasury and understanding of banking products including hedging tools. Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work across all levels from within an organization and external parties are essential. Less experienced candidate will be considered as Assistant Treasurer.
What's on Offer
Exciting career with a US listed firm.
Regional Coverage with excellent career path.