You are here
Training & Professional Development Manager
- Strategic L&D Role
- Regional Opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational knowledge broker and professional services provider offering integrated content, analytics and information services support amongst other customised services based on specific client needs across the financial and professional services industries.
Reporting directly to the Global Training & Professional Development Team Head, the selected candidate will take a lead role across APAC to manage and execute the firm wide Professional Development and Training initiatives across the business.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Build and maintain relationships with line of business leaders, HR members and other key stakeholders to design and drive successful L&D program execution
- Consult with business leaders and L&D professionals to develop the learning and professional development solutions to meet business objectives; fostering an environment in which all employees can achieve long-term career success
- Continuously improve and innovate the Regional Training & Professional Development programs and initiatives by gathering feedback from participants to measure learning outcomes and apply industry best practices
- Partner closely with the Regional recruitment team to maintain a seamless talent narrative for candidates and employees
- Lead and manage ad-hoc Training & Development projects across the Region
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related discipline
- At least 5 years experience working within training focused or professional development role (combination of in-house training and training consultancy experience preferred)
- Proven ability to effectively design, develop and facilitate L&D Programs
- Well-versed in L&D best practices, research and trends
- Proven performance consulting capabilities combined with strong problem solving mind-set
- Experience in developing strategies to support and develop diverse workforce (Including graduate/entry level professionals)
- Excellent communication with proven stakeholder engagement ability
- People-oriented with strong relationship management skills
What's on Offer
An exciting and unique strategic professional development opportunity within a global and growing business platform. The selected candidate will take a leadership role to innovate the firm wide Professional Development programs within APAC.